Sunday, September 21, 2014

Week 66

Hey Momma!!! I am so excited for the move into our new house!  :)) It looks sick! So as you were talking about all the miracles that happen I couldn't help but think that this scripture is great in regards to that. At times it seems that the miracle is going to come, but then BOOM! It is right there when we need it the most. 

Ether 12: 6 "And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith."

Well I am glad things are moving forward with the move! How is Ashlyn and Brock doing!? How did her birthday go? Did she like the card that I made for her? :)
How has the gym been going? You look great! :) I am excited for you and the progress you are making! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! 

Well this week we got a lot of stuff done! Nothing to crazy we got shut down a lot by people lol but the Lord recompensed us and we saw some really cool things!! But something that was super cool is the miracle that I had at the MCRD this past Sunday! 

So the week before my recruit named M*** Tatakamotonga (yes that is a real last name lol) was having an extremely rough time to the point that he was willing to do literally everything to get out of there. 


dang it I am out of time!!!! 

Well when I saw him last week he was completely changed! And he said he will get baptized! :))


LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment