Sunday, September 21, 2014

Week 53

Hey I love you all! We have been so crazy today so I have no time to email.  we went to the temple, and had to get mail. yeah super crazy today! So the email is short... But I get to talk to you this sunday yeah!! So after everything that is going on I will talk to you at 8pm Eastern Standard Time I will also text you sunday to confirm just like last time. But here is a run down of the week:

So this is the "big mama" a 4lb California burrito! QUE GRANDE!!!!
So for my year mark I wanted to do something memorable! So we went to my favorite taco shop and got this behemoth that no one has ever finished!

_______________________________________________________________

Then this past Monday (yesterday) We had the opportunity to listen to Elder Ballard. It was soo cool to see him again. I of course got to shake his hand! I also had the privilege of sitting in a couple pews in front of him as he spoke at the pulpit. It was so amazing! He talked about internalizing our purpose as missionaries and dedicating all of "our" time (it really isn't even ours) to the Lord. He also spoke about how we must follow the promptings of the Spirit. I loved it! Then we went to the temple today! I am doing super good and i am super excited to talk with you sunday at 8pm EST love you! Love dad! Love Brock! Love Ashlyn!

-Elder Hays

No comments:

Post a Comment